Omaha Gives! 2015
The Nebraska Urban Indian Health Coalition (NUIHC) is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives! – a 24 hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The online giving holiday will take place May 20th from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining nearly 700 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the bonus dollars we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prizes.
Omaha Gives! is a one day event led by the Omaha Community Foundation to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits through online fundraising. It is a community-wide event to show off Omaha’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this city great. Learn more at OMAHAGIVES24.ORG.
How can you help NUIHC during Omaha Gives!?
• Schedule a gift! For your convenience, you can schedule gifts between May 1 and 19. We encourage you to donate early if you cannot participate on May 20.
• Donate to us on May 20th!
• Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to NUIHC during Omaha Gives! on May 20th and that you need their help.
• Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us win matching and prize funds.
• Cheer us on! On May 20th, watch the leaderboard on Omahagives24.org and update our progress on social media.
• Save the date. May 20th, 2015 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for NUIHC throughout the day.
• Thank you for your support! Thank you for your ongoing support of NUIHC. We can’t wait to see the Omaha community band together to give.